• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Cow / Image Trade Paperbacks @ 75% off cover price (Buy 5+ get add 20% off)

13 posts in this topic

Have some leftover trade paperbacks that we'll sell for 75% cover price. See if you want any of these.

Simple rules for everyone:

1) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations. If someone wants to privately, then time stamps will determine the buyer.

1.1) Shipping will be via USPS and will be at actual cost. I believe I can fit 2 (maybe 3) books in a flat rate envelope. Anymore than that, we can talk about it. International is not available at this time.

1.2) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal, bank wires, checks and money orders. Time payments could be available but please PM to work it out.

1.3) No returns on these...

1.4) If someone buys 5 or more copies, I'll take another 20% off the total (not the cover price)

:news: I will ship Media Mail if boardies want that...will certainly make it cheaper!

One more additional incentive...

If someone buys 5 or more copies, I'll take another 20% off the total cost.

For example, if you buy 5 @ $3.75, then your total would be $18.75 - $3.75 (additional 20%) = $15 + shipping

Thanks!

Would entertain an offer of $120 shipped to buy them all as well (that's $2 a book)

Thanks!!