• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: 20% OFF Some Low Grade Assorted Raw

23 posts in this topic

Hello,

Have 1 high grade Joker Comics (timely/marvel) today and then a bunch of really good stuff, but in low grade...Authentic Police Cases #32 with Matt Baker cover, FF 15,33,34, Giant Size X-Men #1 (Coverless), Avengers 7 and a some others.

Normal rules apply. No HOS or Probies.

First :takeit: wins.

Shipping to any US address is a flat $4.00 no matter how many comics you get. I can also ship internationally and will do so at cost. If you are outside the US PM me first and I can get a shipping quote for you.

Returns are accepted for any reason.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment but postal money order is fine too.

Here's my feedback link:

Matt's Kudos Thread

I also have a long eBay history (100% positive with 18,000+ feedbacks). You can see my feedback there if you want (username: garagesalesabbatical).

TAKE 10% 20% OFF LISTED PRICES

Thanks for looking!

First up, classic cover w/ Good Girl praying in PJs'. Camp Comics #1.

Interior is pretty nice. No hidden damage not visible in scans of covers. Wear at bottom right goes onto first few pages but not near artwork. Centerfold firmly attached. Pretty low grade though with cover issues. Somewhere in the G- range. Paper is cream to off white.

Price: $80

103016-11_zpswdulf24v.jpg

103016-12_zpsnz2f3yor.jpg