• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's Firsts and #1 Issues - Copper and Modern style

22 posts in this topic

I have 50 or so Books coming fresh from Sarasota. If this goes well, I may reboot some stuff. Il also have a G/S/B thread, and will be able to combine if you like.

Here are the terms and conditions:

Shipping:

Domestic: Boxed shipping will be capped at $16 for up to 3 slabs. Shipping for larger orders will be negotiated in a mutually agreeable fashion.

Int'l welcome, PM for shipping quote.

First :takeit: in time wins, whether PM or in the thread. I am the final arbiter.

I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I don't want to. I have a fair number of folks, especially newer members on Ignore, from my time when i was active in Moderns. I may un-Ignore you for this sale, so if you can't PM me, post something in the thread, and I will PM you.

Whenever you want to check out, you can.

I will give all information that I have on the status of the book, even if all I know is that I don't know.

Returns accepted, no questions asked. However, based upon recent developments, I am going to put a 2 week limit on returns. If you get cold feet, or something happens, please let me know, I'd rather have a no sale than deal with the risks inherent in a return.

I will entertain time payments for anything over $500 in the aggregate. I will require 10% down nonrefundable and up to 4 months (possibly longer if we agree)

Feel free to PM re: discount bulk deals.

Questions, discussion and general tomfoolery are welcome. I'd like to keep it fun and friendly.

Anyone that is budget minded - I have 9.6 copies of the UF4, Booster Gold 1 (which happens to be the copy I bought myself at Hook's Dependable Drugs in 1986) and SW8. Just drop a line in here or PM me. I can have pics tonight.