• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone a "member" on Kevin Eastman's site?

3 posts in this topic

I've been wondering what's in the members only store. There is a 20% discount on OA for members, which is a pretty good incentive to join. I almost joined last week for this reason alone, but then the OA piece I was interested in sold. You also also get a free signed exclusive comic for joining.

Edit: There is a trick you can use to see if there is a discount on shop items. Add the membership to your cart. Then go to the shop and items will show the discounted price, if applicable.

I signed up for the heck of it. Most the comics are his fan page variants for IDW 55-61 for $10 and signed for $35. (Thought the signed copies would be cheaper especially considering there is no "turtle head" sketch which he usually does). There were a couple cool signed prints for $25, but most are $50-$75. Anxious to get the package in the mail and see what all it comes with. I'm really hoping I can work out a personalized sketch but we shall see... :(