• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U have got 2 B kiddin me!

22 posts in this topic

supersback.JPG

Whoa! That is pretty cool, not up on my Superman history so I know Krypto, but what's the names of the cat and horse?

Krypto the Superdog was usually found romping through space. He had a Doghouse of Solitude in the asteroid belt. For awhile, he posed as Clark Kent's dog Skip when he lived with his parents in Smallville.

Beppo the Supermonkey wasn't technically a pet. He was a lab monkey who stowed away on Kal-El's spacecraft. He lives in the African jungle.

Streaky, Supergirl's cat, lived at Midvale Orphanage, from which Linda was adopted by the Danvers. Streaky was an ordinary cat who occasionally gained temporary super-powers from a marble of X-Kryptonite, a substance Supergirl created in an experiment and lost in the orphanage basement.

Comet the Superhorse was also a pet of Supergirl's, until she found out he wasn't a real horse, but a centaur magically transformed into a horse (and who would become fully human whenever a comet passed near Earth). When she believed him to be a horse, she built a corral for him in space... also in the asteroid belt, I think.

Shrink wrap- When opening a new album, be sure to entirely remove the shrink wrap. Many people leave this on thinking that they are further protecting the cover. That is what the separately purchased plastic sleeves are for. By leaving the shrink wrap intact, it can slowly tighten over time, and can even put enough pressure on the vinyl to warp it.

from bobsboots.com