• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want List - Punisher, Star Wars, TMNT, Deathlok, G.I. Joe, X-Men

4 posts in this topic

Since others have mentioned that posting want lists here works, I thought I'd post a few things that I'm looking for... cash or trade available. I'm looking for some nice examples to add to my collection:

- Star Wars #1-3 Pages: The first Star Wars Treasury was one of the first books my parents bought for me... I'd love to own any page. Ideally, not looking for one of the colored pages, but I'll consider anything.

- G.I. Joe #1 & #2 Pages - Love these early issues of G.I. Joe. Have other early Joe pages that I'd trade.

- Eastman & Laird TMNT Covers & Splashes - Looking for covers and splashes from that original run (including the 4 Micro Series issues). I know these are tough, but I do love them.

- Astonishing Tales w/ Deathlok - Looking for a nice page from AT #25 and/or covers & splashes

- Early Punisher Appearances - Seems like I've been posting my wantlist for these for years with no one offering me anything, but looking for early pages primarily from ASM #129, #135, Marvel Super Action #1, Marvel Preview #2, and of course the Punisher Limited Series by Mike Zeck. Also, interested in covers/splashes from other pre-1986 Punisher appearances.

Giant Size X-Men #1 Pages - If you're going to pick an X-Men issue to own pages from, this is the one for me!

Let's start with that list...I'll post any success I have so others can see if this works!

Please send a PM with anything of interest on the list.