• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD/CLOSED] Meeklo's Drek n' Gems! Closed! Thanks for the buys!
2 2

667 posts in this topic

And we have arrived at a rare oddity...

A Fall of Stardust

This is a portfolio created by Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess. At the time, Charles Vess's wife was in an accident and so he worked with Gaiman to create this portfolio to offset the costs of her recovery.

This one is still in shrink-wrap. The contents are in mint condition even though there are slight bends on the outer package.

I checked eBay for sales records of this and they are in the $20s open and/or Fine condition to $224 unopened.

I will let this go for $75...and I'm afraid that is hugely undervalued.

qFhFaKxl.jpg

:takeit:

And we have arrived at a rare oddity...

A Fall of Stardust

This is a portfolio created by Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess. At the time, Charles Vess's wife was in an accident and so he worked with Gaiman to create this portfolio to offset the costs of her recovery.

This one is still in shrink-wrap. The contents are in mint condition even though there are slight bends on the outer package.

I checked eBay for sales records of this and they are in the $20s open and/or Fine condition to $224 unopened.

I will let this go for $75...and I'm afraid that is hugely undervalued.

qFhFaKxl.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Adventures of Superman #498-505 - $10

Contains 1 copy of the die-cut #501 and one of the regular cover of #501

wBekuIXl.jpg

EDIT: One copy of the die-cast #501 sold

Edited by meeklo

And that is it for Long Box #1

I'm going to clean up the thread and do some small reorganizing...apparently I got some CAK on my thread, and his idea was actually pretty good.

Again mT9bmoa.gif me if you have questions or you are interested in a bulk deal.