• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you like to see

23 posts in this topic

Let's just say that I know someone who is a production writer for DC.

If DC wants to do the same thing as Marvel, and create it's own universe. What characters would you want to see, and what storylines that would build up to a Civil War type scenario.

Discuss.....

You mean cinematic universe?

Yes.

In that case, the cinematic universe needs to get the lanterns going now. It is the DC equivalent to the ongoing saga of Star Wars.

Second is to stop trying to force the Justice League so soon. Focus on a few movies. Do some crossovers and let it mature at its own pace like the DC tv series do on CW network, and like marvel did in their MCU with the Avengers characters.

Example, id like to see an aqua-man movie focused on him overthrowing his brother ocean master to become king, then a wonderwoman movie where shes had to overcome and defeat one of her god siblings only for somebody like black manta to show up in the end credits with an ocean master still alive body preaching to renegade amazons that hes the key to winning themescura back. Then you get a team up movie. Justice league can wait until the established characters at least go through some trials and familiarity first. Think about how much ant man would have sucked in civil war if he didn't have his own movie first that showed he was a master smart thief?

Yes.

In that case, the cinematic universe needs to get the lanterns going now. It is the DC equivalent to the ongoing saga of Star Wars.

Second is to stop trying to force the Justice League so soon. Focus on a few movies. Do some crossovers and let it mature at its own pace like the DC tv series do on CW network, and like marvel did in their MCU with the Avengers characters.

Example, id like to see an aqua-man movie focused on him overthrowing his brother ocean master to become king, then a wonderwoman movie where shes had to overcome and defeat one of her god siblings only for somebody like black manta to show up in the end credits with an ocean master still alive body preaching to renegade amazons that hes the key to winning themescura back. Then you get a team up movie. Justice league can wait until the established characters at least go through some trials and familiarity first. Think about how much ant man would have sucked in civil war if he didn't have his own movie first that showed he was a master smart thief?

Love it. :headbang:

Yes.

Love it. :headbang:

I got more man! I talk this stuff with my buddy all the time.

Hands down, rogues rebellion! It wouldnt work as a new audience would be left in the cold wondering who everyone is. But i thought it was just brilliant having petty criminal flash villians duke it out with gothams extreme psychotic powerful villains trying to get home, an the fact they became anti heros from the ordeal. It showed the long time readers that the rogues are not inferior to batman villains (wich was always a complaint).

I'm still gonna say Forever Evil. What a concept to showcase villains before the heroes are introduced. They could even spin it so they still look evil in the end.

Imagine a black adam movie before shazam? That would be so amazing watching an egyptian slave get power only to abuse it showing the moral of the story, then a shazam movie showing what a good person can do with the power as he battles adam

Plus hes DCs doctor doom, he rules Kandaque an his people see him as their hero savior. It would work on so many levels :)

I think metal men could be a really great comedy

Or make it dark and serious and throw in batman.

I'd also love to see

Hawkman

Zatanna

Stanley and his Monster

Aquaman

Blackhawk

The Spectre, as in the Fleisher and Ostrander series, dealing out bizarrely appropriate, ironic, surreal Old Testament justice to evil, sadistic criminals.