• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A small Thread---All Prices Lowered new comics added

30 posts in this topic

This is a small post. Lets start with some Golden Age and go from there. Please take a look and Pm me questions and offers. Enjoy

No one from probation list or mean people.......stay away i wont sell to you

Shipping is $6.99 for unlimited books. :applause:

These are raw books--7 day returns accepted if returned in exact same condition.

Unconditional in thread trumps PM (thumbs u

Acceptable payment: PayPal

Payment due within 2 days of purchase

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

Patsy and Hedy #68-- I would say this is a 5.0 or slightly better. Two small chips bottom of cover near Hedy's legs. And a chip with slight stain top right of cover. Spine wear as usual for this age of a book. Gorgeous yellow colors to the cover and interior is solid. Asking $35 SOLD

Untitled-54-p1%201_zps2oq30qg9.jpg

Mary Marvel #28--Last issue. Cool cover but not in great shape. Ill put this at 2.5 because of large piece missing on the last interior page. But its attached firmly and a nice book to have. Asking $40 $30

Untitled-54-p1%202_zpsw6tfbmux.jpg

Police Comics #107--This is such a cool cover. This looks and feels like a 5.0 but there is a piece missing top right of cover and a chunk out of the back cover. So Ill drop it to a 3.0. Only one graded copy on CGC census....a 3.0 from 2010. Asking $50 SOLD

Untitled-54-p1%203_zps9cl8y4mu.jpg

Captain Hobby Comics #1( canadian)--So much going on in this cover and I just love the artwork. Looks like a solid 5.5 or so but there us a large tape peel or sticker peel or something on the back cover. Take a look. Asking $50 $40

Untitled-54-p1%204_zps8ipg4vdu.jpg

Untitled-54-p1%205_zpsnb7sn1rt.jpg