• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Wonder Woman Comics, Sensation 30 and Wonder Woman 46 closed

8 posts in this topic

:news: I added Wonder Woman 46.

Today I'm listing 2 books, both are undercopies,

I accept Paypal, checks or MO's, Payment is due within 7 days please, unless we come to some other agreement.

First posted :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or by PM.

Shipping in the US is included in the price. Shipping our of the US, will be exact, less what it would cost me in the US.

I pack very carefully. I also pay for private insurance, so that is covered.

Returns. You can return anything for any reason (even slabs) as long as you notify me within 7 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent within 14 days. If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

and of course...no listers! please... :sumo: [

Sensation #30, Many Sensations are scarce, this is one of the last ones I needed to complete my run.

Starring Wonder Woman. Color is excellent, there is a split at the top of the spine, a small piece off the bottom of the spine and a corner crease on the back. Tears at the staple, but the cover is attached. Pages in the W/OW range.Asking $275 now $250

There are not so many examples to compare but I will listen to reasonable counter offers.

sensation%2030_0001.jpg

sensation%2030_0002.jpg

Those of you who are fans, or maybe some of you who are not, know that the inventor of Wonder Woman, also invented the Lie Detector. He wasn't the one who patented the polygraph, but William Marsdon Moulton (aka Charles Moulton) was using a "lie detector" to test subjects at Harvard way before the Polygraph was patented.

So, this is a special cover. They are not that easy to find and I suspect if the movie is the splash it looks to be, it will be harder and harder to find a copy.

Wonder Woman #53, Lie Detector cover (Lie Detector was invented by William Marsdon Moulton).

Great color, tear at the bottom left, light stain above the Logo. Corner crease on the back cover nice pages in the OW range. Grade is VG- (3.5). $185

wonder%20woman%2053_0001.jpg

wonder%20woman%2053_0002.jpg

Those of you who are fans, or maybe some of you who are not, know that the inventor of Wonder Woman, also invented the Lie Detector. He wasn't the one who patented the polygraph, but William Marsdon Moulton (aka Charles Moulton) was using a "lie detector" to test subjects at Harvard way before the Polygraph was patented.

So, this is a special cover. They are not that easy to find and I suspect if the movie is the splash it looks to be, it will be harder and harder to find a copy.

Wonder Woman #53, Lie Detector cover (Lie Detector was invented by William Marsdon Moulton).

Great color, tear at the bottom left, light stain above the Logo. Corner crease on the back cover nice pages in the OW range. Grade is VG- (3.5). $185

Per PM :takeit:

:banana:

Per PM :takeit:

:banana:

Thanks, Paul:) Sold! (worship)

One more Wonder Woman to add, it's low grade, the cover looks nice, but there is a split at the bottom (about 3") through most of the pages. There are also a few panels torn out on two different pages.

Price is $49 . Shipping in the US is included, I will use a well packed flat rate envelope. If you prefer a box, let me know before posting a take it, so we can work out a price before..

wonder%20woman%2046_0001.jpg

wonder%20woman%2046_0002.jpg

th_20170108_182417.jpg

th_20170108_182400.jpg

th_20170108_182321.jpg

th_20170108_182301.jpg