• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

53 Marvel, DC and Image Slabs

67 posts in this topic

I'll be listing 53 CGC graded slabs (mostly Marvel) in this sales thread and have 9 more in a separate Golden/Silver/Bronze Age selling thread. These are all part of my latest consignment with more books to come in a couple of weeks. Feel free to combine books from both sales threads.

No sales to HOS or Probation List members. (tsk)

Reasonable offers are welcome but I'll have to check with the consignor first for his approval.

Payment via Paypal only.

Shipping is $10.00 for 1 slab and $13 for up to 3 slabs in the USA only via Priority Mail box.

Shipping is $15.00 for 1 slab and $10 for each additional slab to Canada via 1st Class Mail International box.

Shipping to all other international locations will be determined later but I will hold cost to a minimum.

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #21 (1987) CGC 9.8 Signature Series WHITE pages $399.00

Signed by Stan Lee & David Michelinie on 8/24/13. Peter Parker weds Mary Jane Watson. Newsstand Edition.

Amazing%20Spider-Man%20Annual%2021%20CGC%209.8%20Signature%20Series%20Stan%20Lee%20amp%20David%20Michelinie_zps5kdlfmlp.jpg