• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Real-Life Superman In My Community!

11 posts in this topic

I've always wanted to write a news article on a real life superhero.

Especially after winning the Best Forumite Award, I wanted to thank this community in the most proper way as well.

So here it is...

DSC08711_zpsxgjkgcti.jpg

Here's the complete story link:

http://www.newhampshire.com/goffstown-news/goffstowns-man-of-steel-is-the-real-deal-20161021&source=RSS?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Enjoy!

This person is such a great person.

Sorry if I've been away. Normally I'm chasing ghosts and UFO's this time of the year, before the holiday stories.

-Jerel

Great article!
Thanks. It was such a great breakthrough story. Tim really liked the article. His dog was hit by a motorist recently and the community really got together to help him with vet costs. Working on the follow-up story now.

I love small communities. I live in one. It takes a village to not raise an idjit. lol

I just wish traffic would move a little quicker. :tonofbricks:

Great article!
Thanks. It was such a great breakthrough story. Tim really liked the article. His dog was hit by a motorist recently and the community really got together to help him with vet costs. Working on the follow-up story now.

I love small communities. I live in one. It takes a village to not raise an idjit. lol

I just wish traffic would move a little quicker. :tonofbricks:

I love them too. I can go to places in the surrounding area and folks know me by name and are so gracious.

But my day job is in the city, where I'm treated like crud for eight hours straight. lol:tonofbricks:

I solved the traffic problem by just buying a slower vehicle. I tend to drag my feet going home anyway because I usually have so many chores to do.

Great article!

How is his dog now? Look forward to the next instalment!

Great article!

Lexi got out her surgeries and now and is limping towards her physical therapy. She was diagnosed with pneumothorax caused by rib fractures, nerve damage on her front paw and a knee injury. The small town irony it was the same vet who worked on my indoor/outdoor cat, keeping him alive for 23 1/2 years. So, I knew Lexi was in good hands. The entire neighborhood set up a campaign for her as well, https://www.gofundme.com/ch1vz4. It just reminded how much good there was still in the world.

Tim has been jogging out there alone, still doing good deeds, waiting for Lexi to get better.

Great article!

Lexi got out her surgeries and now and is limping towards her physical therapy. She was diagnosed with pneumothorax caused by rib fractures, nerve damage on her front paw and a knee injury. The small town irony it was the same vet who worked on my indoor/outdoor cat, keeping him alive for 23 1/2 years. So, I knew Lexi was in good hands. The entire neighborhood set up a campaign for her as well, https://www.gofundme.com/ch1vz4. It just reminded how much good there was still in the world.

Tim has been jogging out there alone, still doing good deeds, waiting for Lexi to get better.

Let's hope she makes a good recovery.