• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Estimates.

4 posts in this topic

I have two comics that I'm curious about. One is a perfect Spotlight 28. This baby has razor sharp corners, light test shows a perfect cover, ect, ect. Bottom has a 1/4 tear. So it WOULD be a 9.4 in my opinion, what's your opinion on the grade now?

Second, I have a Marvel Team-Up #1. Again, beautiful cover. Nothing major to report other then light test shows some indentation on the cover and one spine crease. My opinion is that it WOULD be a 9.0 but the top staple is detached from the cover. What's the general census on the grade now?

Probably a Green Label 9.0

Awesome. I don't mind green labels. Actually I don't reall mind any cgc grade at all because I know it looks fantastic! And it's really about the book and NOT the grade. But I would love to know if I every decide to sell it to someone else for funding another book.

Thanks nikos headbang.gif