• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadlift Collectible's 1st Modern Thread (Have a Concurrent One in G/S/B)

8 posts in this topic

Welcome to Deadlift Collectibles' third sales thread and first here in the Copper/Modern section. We're doing small test runs to work out any kinks and to get our name out there. Those who paid...your comics are in the mail. We have a concurrent thread over in Silver/Golden/Bronze:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9645890#Post9645890

DLC comes out of Oklahoma and we have been doing local/regional conventions along with eBay sales for the past year. We are now looking to branch out to the forums here, offering some of our more specialized items. DLC is made up of three people. One of us is the board member, MSCM34, who has bought and sold over the past few years. Now with three people, we are a more fully formed, organized business. MSCM34 has also purchased from Ricksneatstuff and KryptoMayor, among others over the past few months. Under Deadlift Collectibles, we've already made purchases under various people, including a pretty big one on Filter81's current thread.

Here is a link to our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/deadliftcollectibles/

This thread will include a variety of copper/modern books. Our rules:

1) We consider the 1st “I’ll take it” here on the thread to trump any PM. We will put a hold on an item if we’re close to a final price on PM.

2) We only take PayPal at this time, but will consider other options down the road.

3) SHIPPING IS $3.99 for up to 2 comics or $5.99 for unlimited. We only ship First Class or Priority and we ship the standard way with two strong pieces of cardboard and a padded envelope. We also do not ship more than two comics to one package, so if you buy many, you will receive multiple packages or one sturdy, well-padded box. Anything graded will come in well-packaged sturdy box.

4) We have full time jobs and ship once a week after invoices have all been sent out. Our promise to you: If you do not receive a tracking number within 6 days of invoices sent and payment received, you will automatically receive a 10% refund sent back to your through PayPal.

That’s it. I hope you enjoy our small offerings.

Batman: Harley Quinn Alex Ross One-Shot 2nd Printing (NM) $45

Beautiful, unread and NM. This came from original store stock of a closed shop in Missouri. The stock had been in storage for years and we end up finding it all three blocks over from my house in Oklahoma. Go figure.

IMG_20161112_0003_zpsbf8hacxu.jpg

IMG_20161112_0004_zpsu43inyah.jpg

Daredevil: The Man Without Fear #1 (NM) $20

Limited Treasures Edition Signed by John Romita Jr. #062/2500

Still sealed in its original bag and board. I can send a pic of the back seal if you want, but it's completely intact. Nice book signed by Romita and in excellent condition.

IMG_20161112_0007_zpsn2btaodg.jpg

Beautiful, unread and NM. This came from original store stock of a closed shop in Missouri. The stock had been in storage for years and we end up finding it all three blocks over from my house in Oklahoma. Go figure.

Nice copy - I'll take it

Nice copy - I'll take it

^^