• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOLD CONNECTIONS
17 17

26,857 posts in this topic

Demented sculptor to demented painter (Cap #9)

Well, it appears that I can no longer add Photo-bucket comic and pulp images directly (I've tried several times with no success), so unless something changes dramatically it looks like folks have seen the last of my scans.  

Even if I was able to load them through available functions, the workaround is too complicated from my IPad.  Tried several times with no success.  Lack of edit functions prior to posting or delete post capability afterwards is an epic fail, IMO. Initial impression: new forum site is FUBAR.

Edited by DavidMerryweather

1 hour ago, DavidMerryweather said:

Demented sculptor to demented painter (Cap #9)

Well, it appears that I can no longer add Photo-bucket comic and pulp images directly (I've tried several times with no success), so unless something changes dramatically it looks like folks have seen the last of my scans.  

Even if I was able to load them through available functions, the workaround is too complicated from my IPad.  Tried several times with no success.  Lack of edit functions prior to posting or delete post capability afterwards is an epic fail, IMO. Initial impression: new forum site is FUBAR.

Demented painter to demised artist

102_5984_zpsrrnylocq.jpg

1 hour ago, DavidMerryweather said: