• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay 99 cent auctions starring Katy Keene, plus Superboy and TOS

7 posts in this topic

I just listed 11 lower grade Katy Keene Comics, starting at 99 cents with no reserve.

I have shipping (priority ) set at $4.95 for as many books as you buy. There will be at least 50 more books with Bins, Tales of Suspense, Tales to Astonish, a nice Hulk and lots of other stuff.

Good luck if you bid, and make to let me know you are a boarder if you win something, I always add bonus stuff for boarders.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/skypinkblu/m.html?item=262717835514&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

I've been adding a lot of Bronze Superboy books, plus Tales of Suspense.

Those are bins with an offer of flat rate shipping. I have make an offer on the Superboys and TOS books.

I plan to keep listing more.

I probably won't be converting more to 99 cents until after the holidays, but I'll see.

When I click your Ebay link it says there is nothing for sale? (shrug)

If you are in Canada or somewhere other than the US, just PM me with your eBay ID and I'll put you on the forever unblocked list.

I have out of the US turned off on eBay, but always sell to boarders who are out of the Country. Sorry for the confusion.