• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

32 posts in this topic

I’m continuing the process of thinning out my collection in the hope of raising enough money to pick up a grail I’ve been after for many years.

I hope to get through the rest of my X-Men run in this thread which at this point is #143 to #302 with the exception of #266 which I sold at the VCC.

I haven’t sold much on the board or anywhere else over the years, but I do have a kudos thread here .

I’ve made many purchases on the board without incident.

I want you to be happy with your purchase. If I can provide additional pictures of a book just ask. If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a PM. I will attempt to provide accurate descriptions of the defects on the raw books that may not appear in the scans as best I can.

Payment by PayPal, MO, or check. Checks must clear prior to books being shipped. I am happy to entertain offers.

Shipping to the U.S.

I prefer to ship USPS Priority. $12.00 for a medium box, $6.00 for an envelope with a stiff cardboard sandwich and as much protection as I can fit in it.

Shipping anywhere outside the U.S. will be actual cost.

I will accept returns on any book within 14 days of receipt for any reason. However, I would like the buyer to pay return shipping unless I have made a serious error in some way. Please contact me if there is a problem and I will make it right.

No sales to HOS or probation list members. Please do not ask.

:takeit: posted either in the thread or by PM wins and trumps any negotiations. A deal is not a deal until all sides have agreed.