• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the community...

24 posts in this topic

rantrant

I know it's not Friday yet, but wanted to say thank you to this particular community. I've met and acquired plenty of wants and needs from this site because the people here give a $#!&.

I've posted several threads, have asked for several items in the past and have received numerous "reach-outs" pretraining to such.

Just wanted to say that this hobby and group of peeps know how to handle business.

Thanks and peace-out!

PS:

END OF RANT

I'm gonna give it a few more years.

I can see how OP came to choose a *Deadpool* av/sig.

Lmao...classic.

I am 38. Fiancé insists I'm 40. I get teased and harrased daily it seems.

I'll take Deadpool over being considered 40 any day of the week! lol. Maybe he's my mid-life crisis "go to character" hm

I meant cos he's such a sweet character. Deep down, I mean.
I changed my HTD avatar to avoid confusion with yours, and now you've changed yours. This thread may yet erupt in controversy the OP never imagined.

:D

Sorry, sir. Was an election thing (Howard for President !). And, you know, we had that a week ago, so thought it was stale and reverted back to my prior av.

I'll go back to it if you'd like, but I think you should go Howard since there're so many good Colan, Brunner et al., efforts.

Yeah people around here are pretty cool. (thumbs u
Unless it involves a new member starting a thread topic. :D

:baiting:

:olol

I never promised you a rose garden. :baiting:

Did so....

Sometimes they bring up the D umbest sheit. I can't help myself. :devil:

rantrant

I know it's not Friday yet, but wanted to say thank you to this particular community. I've met and acquired plenty of wants and needs from this site because the people here give a $#!&.

I've posted several threads, have asked for several items in the past and have received numerous "reach-outs" pretraining to such.

Just wanted to say that this hobby and group of peeps know how to handle business.

Thanks and peace-out!

PS:

END OF RANT

I never got no pretraining - just the beat downs :sorry: