• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1930s-1950s Comics For Sale!!

95 posts in this topic

Comic Cavalcade #47 $15 color touch in front cover corners on splash to hide the small chips off, other small color touch, small piece tape inside cover, stains

17541.jpg

Back Cover

:takeit:

Ike

(thumbs u Thanks!

Strange Terrors #4 VG/F $175 Offwhite to white pages, slight moisture ripple at spine, light stain upper right corner with storage curl

17520.jpg

Back Cover

Such a great book!

Did you solve the maze yet?

That's it for tonight! I'll add any stragglers tomorrow and then start working on the other batches.

Next up should be a lot of 80+ ECs, a few decent ones and a lot of lower grade or restored copies priced to move!

Strange Terrors #4 VG/F $175 Offwhite to white pages, slight moisture ripple at spine, light stain upper right corner with storage curl

17520.jpg

Back Cover

Such a great book!

I couldn't find the start. :ohnoez:

Actually, I commisioned my friend do a cover recreation of this one. Man did he regret it. I think it took him 40 hours. lol

17520.jpg

Back Cover

Such a great book!

I couldn't find the start. :ohnoez:

Actually, I commisioned my friend do a cover recreation of this one. Man did he regret it. I think it took him 40 hours. lol

lol

Dark Mysteries #13 $60 Offwhite to white pages, color touches to lower right creases and other spots, 1.25" lower spine tear

17568.jpg

Back Cover

:takeit:

Excellent choice, thanks!