• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question About Marvel Team-Up #33

53 posts in this topic

Definitely some nice DD #158's you guys have. thumbsup2.gif

Since the thread is shifting away from Team-Up #33 and into other comics that were incompetantly printed, I would add Detective Comics #481 to that list. That's one I actually gave up on and then one day saw one on eBay and got it for $15. If you look at the bottom of the cover on those, there is some kind of printing defect where the colors fade out and notches appear in the paper. I would say I've seen hardly any of those printed properly.

However, the big difference is that SOME Detective #481's are printed correctly, whereas I'm not sure ANY Marvel Team-Up #33's are printed correctly at all. You know someone lost his job at the printing plant after those came off the press...

Joe

Donut,

That is my scan, and I precisely remember cropping the white out of the top of my personal copy awhile back,

Eric

Busted.

Heh heh heh.

In all seriousness, Eric is a GREAT resource for scans.

Donut,

Thank you for the kind words...After I made my first post to this subject, I quickly went to my MTU #33 image, and felt quite stupid.

All Images will be upgraded in quality anyway, due to a better server host, and more importnatly more space...The ones there now, for the most part, and very low in quality...Oh yeah, the white stripe will show in the new scan:)

Eric

I'll check when I get home. I believe I found a nicely centered copy from Mile High of all places a long time ago. crazy.gif This issue is infamous for bad centering...and I mean really bad

Rickdogg is the MTU expert.

Does he have a copy that isn't miscut? confused-smiley-013.gif

Haha what a coincidence. Greggy referred me to this thread and it is your b-day. Happy b-day from the girls in my sig! flowerred.gif

Haha what a coincidence. Greggy referred me to this thread and it is your b-day. Happy b-day from the girls in my sig! flowerred.gif

You never wish me any good fortune!

In the words of Comic-Keys aka Hammer....screw you "china man" sign-offtopic.gifpoke2.gif

In the words of Comic-Keys aka Hammer....screw you "china man" sign-offtopic.gifpoke2.gif

That's cold!

Thanks, Rick. 893applaud-thumb.gif

In the immortal words of Butthead... "Strip her down naked and bring her to me." yay.gif

(Click the link for the full effect.) gossip.gif

Checked my copy. It looks like MH just sent in a bunch of them. My copy follows this one:

52019311922.33.CGC.9.4MH2.GIF

Mine is serial # 0068708006 and has a bit of white on the bottom. Similar to the one above but about 1/4 or 1/2 of it. Mine doesn't go as far in as well relative to the center of the bottom edge. insane.gif

Checked my copy. It looks like MH just sent in a bunch of them. My copy follows this one:

52019311922.33.CGC.9.4MH2.GIF

Mine is serial # 0068708006 and has a bit of white on the bottom. Similar to the one above but about 1/4 or 1/2 of it. Mine doesn't go as far in as well relative to the center of the bottom edge. insane.gif

You failed us again!