• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO HAS THE GRETAEST COMICBOOK COLLECTION? GOLDEN AGE

148 posts in this topic

well he owns the mile high action 1,the allentown detective 27,,mile high actions 1 to 20[at least]he owns the original bat mobile.the bat cycle,,george reeves superman costume[all of them],,tons of sups n batman toys,i know he sold geppi the mile high whiz #1 [#2]..YEARS AGO,AND ALL THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG...he is truely the greatest and most knowledgible collector i have ever met..i have bought very major stuff from him and he is just a great guy...he has gotten me great great stuff and i highly recommend dealing with him as he deals to,not just a collector

as were talking i just closed a deal on helen slators supergirl costume from the 1980s movie,,i also just picked up adam wests batman costume[a portion of it from west himself..in addition to being a serious comicbook collector,i also collect screen worn superhero costume......

anyone have a lead on who owns lynda carters wonder woman costume?

thats my old email,im at lutcom@aol.com..

and i do know you steve,you had that big all star run ,did you not,i use to see you at conventions all over,,seen you in the chelsea building when i had the toy store on the 8th floor...do i have the correct steve...you would know my face if you saw me..