• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-CLOSED- RAW BA KEYS! NEW TEEN TITANS 2

16 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone! Got a few raw BA keys for sale!

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) . No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt. Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $7. No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

X-Men #94 1st in series with new team 5.5/6.0 C/OW - was $175 NOW SOLD! Book is solid and well-attached at the cover and centerfold with slightly discolored staples. Front cover has some dingy areas but is glossy with good color and is reletively flat. Some chipping and color-breaking creases at the corners. Moderate tanning to spine edge. Minor chipping and edge wear at right edge. Several color-breaking spine creases and some vertical color-breaking creases and scuffing at the spine. Back cover is reletively clean with a book length non color-breaking crease near the spine edge and 3-4 other fairly long non color-breaking creases. 2-3 non color-breaking dents. There is also a printer crease on the left edge. Pages are CREAM TO OFF WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage001_zps1izbbymw.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsnafmtjz2.jpg

Batman #232 1st appearance of Ra's Al Ghul 5.5/6.0 OW/W - was $225 NOW SOLD! Nice flat copy with straight wrap and good colors. Cover is slightly dingy and staples are a little rusty with some slight transfer to the inner pages. But the book is solid and the cover and centerfold are well-attached. Slight stacking curl/spine lift. Very small area of color loss (tape pull? stuck to another book?) at left top edge above batman in circle in the "DC Batman" black box. Some small color-breaking thumb creases along right edge. Several small color-breaking spine creases and some slight staining along spine as well as some minor staple tears. Corners are blunted. Back cover is dingy with minor edge tears/chipping. Upper left corner has an approx. 4" crease across the corner. Very nice OFF WHITE TO WHITE pages. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage001_zpscjad5kyl.jpg

ScanImage002_zpstdidwpgu.jpg

New Teen Titans #2 1st appearance of Deathstroke 8.5/9.0 OW - was $150 $135 NOW -CLOSED- Very clean and pretty copy. Cover and centerfold well-attached and staples are clean. Flat and glossy with one or two very minor non color-breaking dentsnear spine edge. Right edge has some slight denting and edge wear. Slight blunting of corners. Both right side corners have some minor wrinkling and corner wear. 4 small non color-breaking spine ticks near top half of spine. Back cover has a couple of sreas of minor soiling on spine and top left corner has a non color-breaking bend. Pages are OFF WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage003_zpsbudcowqw.jpg

ScanImage004_zpsejd80pnk.jpg

Daredevil #168 1st appearance of Electra 6.5/7.0 OW - SOLD!! Solid, well-presenting book. Staples are clean and well-attached at the cover and centerfold. Cover is slightly dingy but is nice and flat and has good colors. There is a line of some sort running horizontally across the center of the front cover...I believe this is some sort of production related roller mark or something as I have seen it on quite a few higher grade copies. Corners are blunted with some very slight chipping. Very slight edge wear/tears along top edge. Right edge has wear and the overhang is rounded. There are some small areas of abrasion with very slight color loss around the outer edges of the front cover. Back cover is slightly dingy with a few non color-breaking dents and general edge and corner wear. Pages are OFF WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage006_zps3gb6qukh.jpg

ScanImage007_zpsrhveidvb.jpg

Jimmy Olsen #134 1st appearance of Darkseid 4.0/4.5 C/OW - was $90 NOW SOLD! Presents very well for the grade. Book is relatively flat and has nice colors. Staples show minor rusting/discoloration with little to no transfer to the interior. Cover is well-attached at both staples however the centerfold is detached at the upper staple. Several color-breaking spine creases as well as some minor staple tears. Corners are rounded with some color-breaking creases. Creasing and edge wear on right edge. Back cover is somewhat dingy with a very small area of black residue at the top edge. Two very small areas of rust transfer from another book near the staples. Pages are CREAM TO OFF WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage001_zpsjwibfbt3.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsim9gqhyq.jpg

Tales of the Teen Titans #44 1st appearance of Nightwing 9.0/9.2 W - was $40 NOW SOLD! Ok, I know this one is technically CA...*shhhhhhhhh* Very nice, clean book. Flat and glossy with great colors and page quality. Staples are clean and well-attached at the cover and centerfold. Approx. 4 small color-breaking spine creases as well as some very minor staple tearing. Corners are nice with only the slightest blunting. Back cover is slightly dingy with 5-6 very small non color-breaking spine creases. Pages are WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage004_zpstl1adar4.jpg

ScanImage005_zpsfioyzaz3.jpg

Daredevil #168 1st appearance of Electra 6.5/7.0 OW - $50 Solid, well-presenting book. Staples are clean and well-attached at the cover and centerfold. Cover is slightly dingy but is nice and flat and has good colors. There is a line of some sort running horizontally across the center of the front cover...I believe this is some sort of production related roller mark or something as I have seen it on quite a few higher grade copies. Corners are blunted with some very slight chipping. Very slight edge wear/tears along top edge. Right edge has wear and the overhang is rounded. There are some small areas of abrasion with very slight color loss around the outer edges of the front cover. Back cover is slightly dingy with a few non color-breaking dents and general edge and corner wear. Pages are OFF WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

:takeit:

Daredevil #168 1st appearance of Electra 6.5/7.0 OW - $50 Solid, well-presenting book. Staples are clean and well-attached at the cover and centerfold. Cover is slightly dingy but is nice and flat and has good colors. There is a line of some sort running horizontally across the center of the front cover...I believe this is some sort of production related roller mark or something as I have seen it on quite a few higher grade copies. Corners are blunted with some very slight chipping. Very slight edge wear/tears along top edge. Right edge has wear and the overhang is rounded. There are some small areas of abrasion with very slight color loss around the outer edges of the front cover. Back cover is slightly dingy with a few non color-breaking dents and general edge and corner wear. Pages are OFF WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

:takeit:

You got it, friend! ^^

Tales of the Teen Titans #44 1st appearance of Nightwing 9.0/9.2 W - was $40 NOW SOLD! Ok, I know this one is technically CA...*shhhhhhhhh* Very nice, clean book. Flat and glossy with great colors and page quality. Staples are clean and well-attached at the cover and centerfold. Approx. 4 small color-breaking spine creases as well as some very minor staple tearing. Corners are nice with only the slightest blunting. Back cover is slightly dingy with 5-6 very small non color-breaking spine creases. Pages are WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage004_zpstl1adar4.jpg

ScanImage005_zpsfioyzaz3.jpg

Sold via pm!

Batman #232 1st appearance of Ra's Al Ghul 5.5/6.0 OW/W - was $225 NOW $210! Nice flat copy with straight wrap and good colors. Cover is slightly dingy and staples are a little rusty with some slight transfer to the inner pages. But the book is solid and the cover and centerfold are well-attached. Slight stacking curl/spine lift. Very small area of color loss (tape pull? stuck to another book?) at left top edge above batman in circle in the "DC Batman" black box. Some small color-breaking thumb creases along right edge. Several small color-breaking spine creases and some slight staining along spine as well as some minor staple tears. Corners are blunted. Back cover is dingy with minor edge tears/chipping. Upper left corner has an approx. 4" crease across the corner. Very nice OFF WHITE TO WHITE pages. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage001_zpscjad5kyl.jpg

ScanImage002_zpstdidwpgu.jpg

Jimmy Olsen #134 1st appearance of Darkseid 4.0/4.5 C/OW - was $90 NOW $80! Presents very well for the grade. Book is relatively flat and has nice colors. Staples show minor rusting/discoloration with little to no transfer to the interior. Cover is well-attached at both staples however the centerfold is detached at the upper staple. Several color-breaking spine creases as well as some minor staple tears. Corners are rounded with some color-breaking creases. Creasing and edge wear on right edge. Back cover is somewhat dingy with a very small area of black residue at the top edge. Two very small areas of rust transfer from another book near the staples. Pages are CREAM TO OFF WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage001_zpsjwibfbt3.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsim9gqhyq.jpg

SOLD via pm!!

X-Men #94 1st in series with new team 5.5/6.0 C/OW - was $175 NOW SOLD! Book is solid and well-attached at the cover and centerfold with slightly discolored staples. Front cover has some dingy areas but is glossy with good color and is reletively flat. Some chipping and color-breaking creases at the corners. Moderate tanning to spine edge. Minor chipping and edge wear at right edge. Several color-breaking spine creases and some vertical color-breaking creases and scuffing at the spine. Back cover is reletively clean with a book length non color-breaking crease near the spine edge and 3-4 other fairly long non color-breaking creases. 2-3 non color-breaking dents. There is also a printer crease on the left edge. Pages are CREAM TO OFF WHITE and supple. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge and has no apparent restoration.

ScanImage001_zps1izbbymw.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsnafmtjz2.jpg

SOLD via pm!