• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Batch of CGC books - Very Nice Selection - Closed

61 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I just got in a nice batch of modern CGC books and thought you guys may like first shot at them. I'll offer a flat $12 for shipping no matter how many slabs you buy in the US and International buyers are welcome but shipping will be at cost. I'll ship any slab under $100 in a box via First Class (usually about $20) and any package over $100 will go out Priority which usually runs $35 or so. Sorry for the high shipping prices but that's what I'm getting charged from USPS.

I prefer Paypal but let me know if you want to pay via check or money order and we can work something out. I do offer returns within a week of you receiving the book but you will have to pay return shipping since these are graded books. Ultra new cases with no scratches on them.

I have been selling on the boards for close to a decade and have a nice kudos thread that is linked at the bottom of each of my post. Any questions - send me a PM since I'm easy to deal with.