• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

Four Silver Age Fantastic Four slabs for sale. Also selling Raw SA Green Lantern & ASM 42 CGC 9.2 OWW, ASM 44 CGC 9.0 OWW & ASM 46 CGC 9.0 OWW.

FF 10 CGC 6.0 OW

FF 20 CGC 7.5 OWW

FF 28 CGC 8.5 OW

FF 29 CGC 9.0 OW

Here are the rules.

First :takeit: rules. Payment by Paypal, money order or personal check due within 7 days. If you pay by check, book(s) will ship after your check clears any hold placed by my bank.

Shipping by USPS Priority Mail with insurance to USA is $20 for one slabbed book. If you buy another slab, add $5 per book to cover additional insurance.

I will ship to Canada, the UK and Australia at exact cost by the carrier of the buyer's choice. Please PM me for details. Note that I will complete any customs form with accurate information regarding the sales price.

No returns due to third party grading. NO HOS or Probation List members.

I purchased these books slabbed & do not know if they have ever been pressed.

I have bought & sold many silver age Marvel books on this board and here is the link to my Kudos thread.

First up: Fantastic Four 10 CGC 6.0 off-white pages. CGC certification 0001970018. Graded May 2001. Old Blue Universal label. Label note says "1 inch tear on 19th page". 3rd Doctor Doom appearance. No date/store stamps, stains, tears, distributors ink or handwriting on rear cover. No issues with CGC slab. ComicLink sticker on back of slab. Price is $400 $380.

Second book: Fantastic Four 20 CGC 7.5 off-white to white pages. CGC certification 0290556003. Graded July 5, 2016. "New" new type of CGC holder with inner well. Origin & first appearance of Molecule Man. Watcher appearance. No date/store stamps, stains, tears, distributors ink or handwriting on rear cover. CGC slab is in excellent condition. Price is $300 $280.

[

Third book: Fantastic Four 28 CGC 8.5 Off-white pages. CGC certification number 0148370001. Graded October 2007. X-Men crossover. No date/store stamps, stains, tears, distributors ink or handwriting on rear cover. No issues with CGC slab. Price is $425 $400.

Fourth book: Fantastic Four 29 CGC 9.0 Off-white pages. CGC certification number 0159871009. Graded June 2009. No date/store stamps, stains, tears, distributors ink or handwriting on rear cover. CGC slab is in excellent condition. Price is $425 $400.

Now for some raw Silver Age Green Lantern books. Some were CGC graded, but I liberated them from the confines of the slab. CGC labels are included where applicable.

Shipping for the raw Green Lantern books is included in the price of the book.

First up: Green Lantern 6 formerly CGC graded at 6.0 with cream to off-white pages. Published May-June 1961. Features first appearance of fellow Green Lantern Tomar-Re of the planet Xudar. Book is complete and cover & centerfold attached to both staples. No missing pages or cut out coupons inside, and the back cover is clean. There is a half inch tear on bottom edge of back cover. SOLD

GL6.jpg

GL6label.jpg

Now for some raw Silver Age Green Lantern books. Some were CGC graded, but I liberated them from the confines of the slab. CGC labels are included where applicable.

First up: Green Lantern 6 formerly CGC graded at 6.0 with cream to off-white pages. Published May-June 1961. Features first appearance of fellow Green Lantern Tomar-Re of the planet Xudar. Book is complete and cover & centerfold attached to both staples. No missing pages or cut out coupons inside, and the back cover is clean. There is a half inch tear on bottom edge of back cover. Price is $70.

GL6.jpg

GL6label.jpg

:takeit:

Green Lantern 8 formerly CGC graded 4.0 with Off-white to White pages. Published October 1961. Features first 5700 AD story & grey tone cover. Book is complete with cover & centerfold attached to both staples. No interior issues. Back cover is clean. Book has a subscription crease. Price is $40 $35.

GL8.jpg

GL8label.jpg

First up: Green Lantern 6 formerly CGC graded at 6.0 with cream to off-white pages. Published May-June 1961. Features first appearance of fellow Green Lantern Tomar-Re of the planet Xudar. Book is complete and cover & centerfold attached to both staples. No missing pages or cut out coupons inside, and the back cover is clean. There is a half inch tear on bottom edge of back cover. Price is $70.

GL6.jpg

GL6label.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you.

Green Lantern 11 formerly CGC graded 7.5 SA with Cream to Off-white pages. Small amount of color touch on front cover. Published March 1962. Features Sinestro appearance & letter from Joe Staton. Book is complete with cover & centerfold attached to both staples. No interior issues. Back cover has the handwritten letter "k" in the upper LHC & a small "Jan 2" stamp in the upper RHC. Nice book, structurally sound, good cover gloss & inks. Price is $30 $25.

GL11_zpsd350903c.png

GL11back_zps97ac7625.png

GL11label_zpsd4a61f6f.png

Next up is a 7 book GL lot. All books are complete with covers & centerfolds attached. Price is $125 $100.

14 G/VG

GL14_zps60cec158.png

GL14back_zps4ff44951.png

22 formerly CGC graded 7.5 SA OWW (small amount color touch front cover & top & bottom edges trimmed)

GL22_zpsd1eb96f5.png

GL22back_zpsc86746ae.png

GL22label_zps5f3ab5e9.png

29 VG

GL29_zps49ad98f8.png

GL29back_zps2976b5da.png

32 VG/FN

GL32_zpsa6fbaf7c.png

GL32back_zpsa1fd374f.png

35 formerly CGC graded 6.0 OW-blue Universal label

GL35_zps4e90bd98.png

GL35back_zpse13d24f4.png

GL35label_zps48a0783c.png

36 VG

GL36_zps7556d095.png

GL36back_zps46c9afb0.png

39 VG

GL39_zps1cfd9fcd.png

GL39back_zps4b0eb024.png

Selling 2 high grade Amazing Spider-man books which were graded on 7-5-16 and have the "new" new CGC slab. Only have front cover scans now. Have both books in hand & the back covers are clean, i.e. no date/store stamps, stains, handwriting, distributors ink, tears.

See first post for terms regarding payment & shipping.

Amazing Spider-man 44 CGC 9.0 Off-white to white pages. CGC certification number 0290556001. Second appearance of the Lizard. CGC case is in excellent condition. Price is $375 $350.

290556-001blk_zpsnhr1rgiq.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 42 CGC 9.2 Off-white to white pages. Comes with a certificate identifying this book as part of the Cleveland Collection. Graded April 2003. Old style Universal blue label. CGC certification number 0056284006. Key Silver Age ASM issue with first full appearance of Mary Jane Watson. CGC slab is in excellent condition. Price is $425 $400.

004_zpsirjjgg8u.jpg

009_zpsk5x6kozy.jpg

010_zpsuzjouoaj.jpg

011_zpsksuambga.jpg

014_zpspndujiam.jpg

017_zpsmdaitacr.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 42 CGC 9.2 Off-white to white pages. Comes with a certificate identifying this book as part of the Cleveland Collection. Graded April 2003. Old style Universal blue label. CGC certification number 0056284006. Key Silver Age ASM issue with first full appearance of Mary Jane Watson. CGC slab is in excellent condition. Price is $425 $400.

004_zpsirjjgg8u.jpg

009_zpsk5x6kozy.jpg

014_zpspndujiam.jpg

017_zpsmdaitacr.jpg

ASM 42 CGC 9.2 sold via PM.