• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

80+ EC Comics For Sale! THREAD RECAP 10% OFF ANY REMAINING BOOKS!

76 posts in this topic

Take these PM'd

Incredible Science Fiction #30 $45 color touches, tape inside cover at corners, tape(inside cover)/glue at top staple Back Cover

Incredible Science Fiction #31 $45 color touches, cover reglossed Back Cover

Incredible Science Fiction #32 $45 color touches, cover reglossed, tape inside lentgh of spine, other small tape Back Cover

Incredible Science Fiction #33 $45 color touches, cover reglossed, one pc tape inside cover bottom of spine Back Cover

PLEASE READ THIS REGARDING CONDITION:

The majority of these are from a one owner collector who bought them off the shelf, he later filled in a few missing issues. These are decent looking copies(see scans) but please note the majority have some amateur restoration as noted- color touch, tape, cover reglossed(front covers only) and it is safe to assume some may have possibly have been trimmed(I doubt the mags are) and may not be marked as I wasn't always sure- hopefully the prices are reasonable enough to make it worth it. I did assign grades if there was no restoration present but did not assign "Apparent" grades for the restored ones, as you can see from the covers they present nice and are priced as low grade copies.

Page quality on these is consistently offwhite to white or better unless noted(lots of white pages), very nice supple pages. The scans do help with showing some of the color touches which might not be as obvious in hand. When most are bagged it is hard to see any issue with them!

EDIT: About the cover reglossing, it does not make the covers stiff and aren't cracking, they have a little variation in gloss and are flexible(supple).

17639.jpg17640.jpg17641.jpg17642.jpg17643.jpg

Tales From the Crypt #44 $65 color touches around edges/spine, trimmed? Back Cover

Tales From the Crypt #45 $45 color touches(even in title whites), cover reglossed, tape along top edge inside front cover, two other pcs lower edge Back Cover

Tales From the Crypt #46 $70 color touches, trimmed? Back Cover SOLD!!

Tales From the Crypt #46 $50 extensive color touches/area colored in, white paint in "T", tape inside cover top edge, most of bottom edge and some pieces on inside spine Back Cover SOLD!!

Two Fisted Tales #24 $30 color touches including a good portion of the "W" colored in, cover reglossed Back Cover

The majority of these are from a one owner collector who bought them off the shelf, he later filled in a few missing issues. These are decent looking copies(see scans) but please note the majority have some amateur restoration as noted- color touch, tape, cover reglossed(front covers only) and it is safe to assume some may have possibly have been trimmed(I doubt the mags are) and may not be marked as I wasn't always sure- hopefully the prices are reasonable enough to make it worth it. I did assign grades if there was no restoration present but did not assign "Apparent" grades for the restored ones, as you can see from the covers they present nice and are priced as low grade copies.

Page quality on these is consistently offwhite to white or better unless noted(lots of white pages), very nice supple pages. The scans do help with showing some of the color touches which might not be as obvious in hand. When most are bagged it is hard to see any issue with them!

EDIT: About the cover reglossing, it does not make the covers stiff and aren't cracking, they have a little variation in gloss and are flexible(supple).

17644.jpg17645.jpg17646.jpg17647.jpg17648.jpg

Two-Fisted Tales #25 $45 a few color touches, cream to offwhite pages Back Cover

Two-Fisted Tales #27 $45 a few small color touches Back Cover

Two-Fisted Tales #40 color touches, cover reglossed, tape along top edge inside front cover, two other pcs lower edge Back Cover

Valor #2 $25 color touches along spine entire upper edge, one small pc tape inside cover at top of spine Back Cover

Valor #3 $20 color touchescover reglossed, tape at upper edge inside cover Back Cover

17649.jpg17650.jpg17651.jpg17652.jpg17653.jpg

Valor #4 $20 color touches, cover reglossed, a couple small pcs tape inside cover Back Cover

Valor #5 $15 color touches, cover reglossed, tape along inside cover upper edge and some on interior spine Back Cover

Vault of Horror #37 $55 color touches, two pcs tape inside cover edge(biggest is 1.75") Back Cover SOLD!!

Vault of Horror #39 $55 color touches esp on some long creases, cover reglossed, pc tape along over 1/2 inside cover upper edge Back Cover SOLD!!

Vault of Horror #40 $60 color touches along spine, lower crease, other spots Back Cover SOLD!!

17654.jpg17655.jpg17656.jpg17657.jpg17658.jpg

Weird Fantasy #8 $65 color touches, 1.5" pc tape upper right inside cover edge and small pc right edge inside cover Back Cover SOLD!!

Weird Fantasy #11 $45 color touches, cover reglossed, tape doen right edge inside cover/lower right corner Back Cover

Weird Fantasy #20 $55 color touches/area colored in, one small pc tape inside cover upper spine Back Cover SOLD!!

Weird Science #16 $45 color touches, cover reglossed, small pc tape inside cover uper and lower corners Back Cover SOLD!!

Weird Science #17 $45 color touches/upper edge colored, cover reglossed Back Cover

And the last of this batch!

17659.jpg17660.jpg17661.jpg17662.jpg17663.jpg

Weird Science #11 $80 just a few small spots of color touches on this o/w nice midgrade or slightly better copy, colors, esp upper blues, are much darker in hand Back Cover SOLD!!

Weird Science-Fantasy #23 $35 heavy color touch(paint?) & glue on spine, other color touches, tape insdie cover edge, feels slightly reglossed Back Cover SOLD!!

Weird Science-Fantasy #24 $20 heavy color touch, 1.25"x2" piece replaced upper right, small lower right corner chip replaced, tape inside cover top edge, bottom edge and a little up the right side, tape outside back cover at at bottom of spine Back Cover SOLD!!

Weird Science-Fantasy #27 $40 color touches to non-white areas, , 1" lower spine split, offwhite pages Back Cover SOLD!!

Weird Science-Fantasy #28 $40 color touch right edge in black, looks like on thin black line at spine in spots, small pc tape on inside cover at small tear right edge at "Y"(with color touch)Back Cover

Take

Weird Science #11 $80

Weird Science-Fantasy #23 $35 heavy color touch(paint?) & glue on spine, other color touches, tape insdie cover edge, feels slightly reglossed Back Cover

Weird Science-Fantasy #24 $20 heavy color touch, 1.25"x2" piece replaced upper right, small lower right corner chip replaced, tape inside cover top edge, bottom edge and a little up the right side, tape outside back cover at at bottom of spine Back Cover

Weird Science-Fantasy #27 $40 color touches to non-white areas, , 1" lower spine split, offwhite pages Back Cover