• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Small punch holes?

7 posts in this topic

BUT...why would you send it in? If you are selling it, the difference between a raw 2.0 and a CGC 2.0 isn't enough to cover the expense of getting it graded + shipping.

No plans on subbing. Just wondering how it grades with those holes. Without them I'd say it's a VG so trying to figure if the holes drop it to a GD or lower.

BUT...why would you send it in? If you are selling it, the difference between a raw 2.0 and a CGC 2.0 isn't enough to cover the expense of getting it graded + shipping.

No plans on subbing. Just wondering how it grades with those holes. Without them I'd say it's a VG so trying to figure if the holes drop it to a GD or lower.

I would say it is a GD

A really nice GA Cindy 37 graded 2.5 with hole punches. I'd say 2.0 is probably achievable for a an otherwise 6.0+ grade book with hole punches. As general wear pulls the book down in grade I'd expect the book could drop below 2.0.