• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- GGA- 20% OFF! Tonight Only! See first post for books

363 posts in this topic

Wife will be up til 9:15 so looking like 9:15 to 9:30 to get things rolling

Will move quick though. Will be posting a book a minute or faster I hope.

Will not be able to get to PMs for a while so if you like it :takeit: is probably the way to go.

Will start where I left off with JoJo and will end with Wonder. Will Take probably 10-15 minutes to get to the Planets once we start.

I'm excited to share these with you- hopefully some of you can fill some gaps in runs or pick up some books you've been wanting or see something new that is interesting to you. (thumbs u

Drug her let's heft this going. But not sure what my chance are I'm fighting flash and quicksilver. Or Tyson and Ali.....lol

I’ve wrestled with alligators,

I’ve tussled with a whale.

I done handcuffed lightning

And throw thunder in jail.

You know I’m bad.

just last week, I murdered a rock,

Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick.

I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.

- Ali

GAME ON

I’ve wrestled with alligators,

I’ve tussled with a whale.

I done handcuffed lightning

And throw thunder in jail.

You know I’m bad.

just last week, I murdered a rock,

Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick.

I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.

- Ali

GAME ON

Hahaha love this. And love Ali. My all time favorite fighter. Him and my man Bruce.

Man Photobucket was a bear for me tonight. I hope it works well for you tonight Rick.

You must first make a sacrifice of virgin gold to the Photobucket Gods.... and then your path shall be clear..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...Photobucket...... Home of the smoothest bait and switch of the 21st Century.....

...yeah, free, my arse..... :screwy: