• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- GGA- 20% OFF! Tonight Only! See first post for books

363 posts in this topic

Best of luck, Rick! I would love to know what you have bought to let go of some really cool books for!

Thanks retro, my goal is achieved tonight for finishing paying off purchases.

I have bought a few lone highest books, a Junior 15 a nicer Archie 50 than I had and a Schulz Peanuts daily strip.

Rick, Solar thinks your thread is better than sex. He might be right!

Thats exactly what Im saying and shes an absolute 10. Seriously 5 foot 11 model....she knows im a nerd and making her wait for comics hahahah

Pics or she doesn't exist.

shes not real. I fold her up and put her in the closet before bed every night lol

miranda_zpsydpk2cxv.jpg

I think she was the model used on many of Rick's covers! hm

Thats exactly what Im saying and shes an absolute 10. Seriously 5 foot 11 model....she knows im a nerd and making her wait for comics hahahah

shes not real. I fold her up and put her in the closet before bed every night lol

miranda_zpsydpk2cxv.jpg

You got it West :devil:

miranda_zpsydpk2cxv.jpg

If we werent all so classy i wold post pics f her that only a select few have lol....shes a stunner..

I'm pretty sure she's reading a comic book on that phone...

miranda_zpsydpk2cxv.jpg

If we werent all so classy i wold post pics f her that only a select few have lol....shes a stunner..

miranda_zpsydpk2cxv.jpg

Shes reading ways to kill me. cause i literally made her wait 45 min to watch Ricks post hahaha. She said youre making this wait for that? youre such a nerd. i was like yup....i am hahaha

miranda_zpsydpk2cxv.jpg

Shes reading ways to kill me. cause i literally made her wait 45 min to watch Ricks post hahaha. She said youre making this wait for that? youre such a nerd. i was like yup....i am hahaha

Solar Boy, this somehow reminds me of this cover.... lol

31FA3AF4-C1CD-4825-A81A-08E16CA1E523_zpsmp7v4com.jpg