• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Got it?

5 posts in this topic

I'm guessing whoever bought it is on here...someone just beat me out on a coverless Bill Barnes #7...enjoy; congrats!

That thing ought to be about a Gerber 14; I think I have seen fewer of that than All-Negro.

Of course, some of you guys may bury me in scans now (please do if you have this awesome book) but I'm guessing it's about as uncommon as I seem to think it is.

Well, thanks guys! I hadn't thought of that in this case, but I believe it. I did think maybe it's one of those books that people just don't part with that often. That is, I figured there's likely more than my anecdotal experience indicates, but I chalked it up to those who have them keeping them....which I guess is sort of the same thing, except I wasn't thinking it was one guy...

Soooo....who is the dealer with the hoard???

And if ya got it, please post it....I'd like to at least see a few!

Even given this thoroughly logical explanation, I would think there still cannot be that many, either. That is, I don't think there was an unopened case of them among Robert Bell's various cases of undistributed SA.

At any rate, I am thankful to you for making me glad I let someone else pay 4x guide 2.0 for a coverless copy?