• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED--Good Girl- Archies, Strange Worlds, Fox, Fiction House

241 posts in this topic

Jo-Jo Congo King 16- .5- Decent glossy cover with BRITTLE falling apart detached pages- $20

Worth it for the cover alone. If you are buying it- buy it for the cover alone. I don't even understand how this supple cover and these pages were ever together.

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

picture share

Looks good to me :takeit:

Jo-Jo Congo King 16- .5- Decent glossy cover with BRITTLE falling apart detached pages- $20

Worth it for the cover alone. If you are buying it- buy it for the cover alone. I don't even understand how this supple cover and these pages were ever together.

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

picture share

Looks good to me :takeit:

^^

Rulah 21- 8.0 to 8.5- $1800

There are 2 copies at 7.5 and that is highest graded. There are 12 copies on the census of this classic girl on girl GGA cover. I hate to let go of what is sure to be pressed and lone highest copy, but until I reach my goal it is here. Little chip on back cover keeps it from being higher. If you have this book pressed and CGC graded within a year of purchase and it is not 8.0 or higher I will buy it back plus the fees.

IMG_7806.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

IMG_7808.jpg

img host

:whistle: For you to take time in saying about Rulah #21 and how you feel, even offering to buy back. What two books are they to push you putting these awesome GGA books here? They must be something you had wanted for long time.

Veni vidi vici for these two books! :makepoint:

:whistle: For you to take time in saying about Rulah #21 and how you feel, even offering to buy back. What two books are they to push you putting these awesome GGA books here? They must be something you had wanted for long time.

Veni vidi vici for these two books! :makepoint:

Possibly looking at some high grade Schom books (shrug)

Phantom Lady 23- CGC 5.0- WHITE Pages- $3000

Pressed by CCS (but did no good). This book is very flat and glossy with great color- I am very surprised it did not come back 5.5- small piece out of upper corner must have really hurt it. 4.5 sold 2 years ago for $2200. 6.5 sold for $4422 recently.

SKM_C25816120716060_1.jpg

Stunning! Maybe my kids don't need Xmas presents this year :idea: