• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL SOLD!!! REAL LIFE COMICS # 29 and 54 BOTH FOR $25 CHARITY DONATION

8 posts in this topic

I have three VG copies of REAL LIFE COMICS

:takeit: takes it. No probies, PayPal only. Please contact me if shipping overseas. My feedback thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5985229

First: REAL LIFE COMICS (PICTURE MAGAZINE) #5 in VG, with chips out and 1" tear at top left corner, and bottom edge of front, top right corner of back. Tears at staples, but still connected. Dust shadow on back cover. Centerfold intact. Cover has good color and saturation. Schomburg art.

$130 shipped SOLD!

img380_zpsnlxibyaq.jpg

img381_zpskckslokh.jpg

Second: REAL LIFE COMICS #29 which features the story of the development of the atom bomb. VG with a bit of staple pull. 1cm spine separation at top and bottom. Cover has good color and saturation.

REDUCED! $45 $30 shipped

img378_zpsr2o0uqw0.jpg

img379_zpsjm49jiy6.jpg

Third: REAL LIFE COMICS #54 with Schomburg cover. VG with general wear.

REDUCED! $25 $19 shipped

img382_zpsoz608fmq.jpg

img383_zpsgkapsqdz.jpg

PRICES REDUCED!

Second: REAL LIFE COMICS #29 which features the story of the development of the atom bomb. VG with a bit of staple pull. 1cm spine separation at top and bottom. Cover has good color and saturation.

REDUCED! $45 $30 shipped

Third: REAL LIFE COMICS #54 with Schomburg cover. VG with general wear.

REDUCED! $25 $19 shipped

TAKE BOTH FOR $45 !

I'm not looking forward to bringing these to eBay, so this is my final offer...

If you are interested in the #29 and #54, let's do the following. You donate $25 to The Sierra Club and send me the receipt (or a photo of your confirmation screen), and I'll send you both books via Media Mail to a U.S. address.