• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEAR ARCHITECT

71 posts in this topic

We don't need a graemelin for sarcasm. I have simply learned to not take anything I read on these forums seriously.
That's how I've remained sane over the years! makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif

(sarcasm!)

acclaim.gif

Jack yourself off...person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point!

27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

screwy.gif

But all kidding aside. This an important issue that must be resolved. Otherwise...how am I going to know when to take the Brain seriously? confused-smiley-013.gif
Never take him seriously. Even if he is serious, who cares? confused-smiley-013.gif

The excitement on the boards this past week has almost been too much for me to handle. yeahok.gif

Tell me about it. No one even bit on your comment approving shilling. poke2.gif

The excitement on the boards this past week has almost been too much for me to handle. yeahok.gif

Tell me about it. No one even bit on your comment approving shilling. poke2.gif

893blahblah.gif

We don't need a graemelin for sarcasm. I have simply learned to not take anything I read on these forums seriously.
That's how I've remained sane over the years! makepoint.gif

You sane? screwy.gif

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

This board has all types. At one time 90% of this board was serious (probably too serious)...I think now the trend has reversed and now we just have a bunch of on here... shy.gif

acclaim.gif

stupid.gif

Stupid is as stupid does...

flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

Dear Architect, it has been noted many times over the last weeks that it would be handy to have a way to denote sarcasm, when making post here. Is there a way to do this ???

::sarcasm on:: I agree. We MUST depend on graemlins for EVERY emotion as we are now, thanks to the interent and ascii, incapable of indepent creativity. ::sarcasm off::

But true sarcasm should be expressed through words and inflections that even ascii can pick up.

Dear Architect, it has been noted many times over the last weeks that it would be handy to have a way to denote sarcasm, when making post here. Is there a way to do this ??? Or is there some 'unknown' way now that it can be done?? Should we use "this" ??? Is there a 'Graemlin' that will work confused.gif

Any help that you offer to this problem would be of great help. Thank You.

gossip.gifTo all that read this at no time was any of this ment to be taken as sarcasm.

712944-Caution.jpg

This board has all types. At one time 90% of this board was serious (probably too serious)...I think now the trend has reversed and now we just have a bunch of on here... shy.gif

acclaim.gif

stupid.gif

flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

stupid.gif

acclaim.gif

stupid.gif

flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

stupid.gif
screwy.gif

acclaim.gif

stupid.gif

flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

stupid.gif
screwy.gif

stupid.gif

acclaim.gif

stupid.gif

flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

stupid.gif
screwy.gif
stupid.gif

acclaim.gif

stupid.gif

flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

stupid.gif
screwy.gif

stupid.gif

Screw you Libby tool!

acclaim.gif

stupid.gif

flowerred.gifacclaim.gif

stupid.gif
screwy.gif

stupid.gif

Screw you Libby tool!

Libby?

Libby's Peachs!? cloud9.gif