• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1981 Love & Rockets #1 Original Art by Jaime Hernandez - auction ends 12/07

9 posts in this topic

Currently bidding price under $400 and ending today Wednesday, 12/07

CGC 9.6 Signature Series authenticated 1st print of Love and Rockets #1, autographed with a remarked Original Art sketch by Jaime Hernandez.

The last one sold for nearly $1,000 via ComicLink auctions earlier this year.

A great opportunity :)

Here is a link

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fauctions%5Ffirst%2Easp&id=1152287

Currently bidding price under $400 and ending today Wednesday, 12/07

CGC 9.6 Signature Series authenticated 1st print of Love and Rockets #1, autographed with a remarked Original Art sketch by Jaime Hernandez.

The last one sold for nearly $1,000 via ComicLink auctions earlier this year.

A great opportunity :)

Here is a link

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fauctions%5Ffirst%2Easp&id=1152287

A pal of mine who sets up at shows up and down the west coast has a 9.8 CGC Signature Series copy with all three brothers' signatures for sale. His asking price: $4K. So yeah, this is going under the radar.

It's at $500.

The market value is around $800 - $1,200 I believe.

I think there's a resurgence in interest in the title due to the new L&R releases.

It's a pretty iconic indie title that's destined for licensing for film or TV, I'd hope, since the characters are dynamic.

any one have GPA info on L&R? CGC 9.8 blue label

I thought these are valued a ton higher!

2015 average $1,876

2016 average $1,593

This one was a 9.6 though.

2015 average $1,284

2016 average $1,075

Los Bros. Hernandez did release some of their private reserve copies at their convention appearances this last year. The census has really bulged at the top end. The prices may reflect the strain of absorbing the additional supply of high grade copies.

There are now 16 9.6 and 9.8 blues, and 11 9.6 and 9.8 yellows.

That's 27 copies in those upper grades.....out of 39 total yellows and blues in all grade.