• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Screenbid Auction Sons Of Anarchy DVD Cast Signed Gas Tank And Free Gift!

4 posts in this topic

For a limited time I will include a free Excalibur book signed by Charlie Hunnam and graded and verified by CGC grading company. There are only 2 of these books on census and I own both. Get it before this movie comes out.

PLEASE READ!!! All four gas tanks auctioned with cast signatures were sold for over $3,300 and I have since added signatures. NO offer of under $2,000 will be entertained. The current value with the book is $4000,00. I am asking $3000.00 OBO

Hollywood collectibles contacted ScreenBid to host an exciting Sons of Anarchy online auction. Sons of Anarchy fans had a chance to fuel up for their own high-octane thrill ride with these custom designed, limited edition gas tank complete sets signed by creator Kurt Sutter, Charlie Hunnam, and cast members from the show. Loyal supporters and collectors alike had a once in a lifetime opportunity to own an item that truly symbolizes the show’s storied history.

To my knowledge only 4 of these gas tanks were auctioned with cast signatures. I have personally added a few others. Screenbid was contacted and could not provide a list of of cast members who had signed the tank upon receipt but fans of the show will recognize the major players here. Charlie Hunnam, Kurt Sutter, Jimmie Smit, Micheal Beach, Mitch Pileggi, Donal Logue, among many others

The tank has been on display and is pristine condition as evidenced by the photos shown.

293000D7-B2A0-4403-9296-A3E94B1C48A8_zpssvnadfm5.jpg

A2E6D55B-297B-40B9-9916-EBBBF68E4DE9_zps6dfyihnu.jpg

1DD8C783-5CF6-42B7-A8D3-13C165F306B3_zpsca9hda2z.jpg

20C23064-EC7F-448D-BD9C-28809523B657_zpsuvvpqfvk.jpg