• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Entertaining Comic (E.C.)

49 posts in this topic

I also have a copy of JUNIOR Canadian Edition under the name Comedy Comics with Junior and a bunch of harem girls on the cover flying on a large 78 RPM record.

My copy is G/VG and not for sale at this time.

Is this the same one you sold in Fair for $225USD??

Yeah, that's the exact same one. COol.,,,man I love these forums...Where did you find yours ?

So I made my major financial mistake of the year Sunday at the DC Con. Almost out the door (literally), and with money burning a hole in my pocket, I bought my first three EC books. I swore I wouldn't start, b/c I know it won't stop, but I couldn't help myself.

Oddly enough, it was actually a code book that did it for me - Piracy 7. I had never seen that cover before and it stopped me in my tracks. cloud9.gif

I also picked up Piracy 3 and Vault of Horror 19. All low grade - but I kind of like that. As long as they're complete and not falling apart, right?

Now I am scowering the net for a Crime Suspenstories 22 and eyeing that WSF 29 on ebay. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Now I am scowering the net for a Crime Suspenstories 22 and eyeing that WSF 29 on ebay.

It's scouring, but two of the great covers of all-time - you can't go wrong thumbsup2.gif

So I made my major financial mistake of the year Sunday at the DC Con. Almost out the door (literally), and with money burning a hole in my pocket, I bought my first three EC books. I swore I wouldn't start, b/c I know it won't stop, but I couldn't help myself.

It only takes one E.C. to become a fan-addict, congrats! I've also been trying to add a WSF29 to my collection, but they attract a lot of attention.