• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GGA ROMANCE GOLDEN-AGE

9 posts in this topic

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is FREE within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 5 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger

I have lots of feedback here. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=8585575&Searchpage=2&Main=377897&Words=Roger66&topic=0&Search=true#Post8585575

I also sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" 100% positive feedback. <3

[b]ASKING PRICE: $580.00[/b] :luhv: SOLD

Fighting Yank #21 (Nedor Publications, 1947) Condition: GD/VG to VG-

Kara, Jungle Princess appearance. Lingerie cover by Alex Schomburg.

100% complete with no restoration.

Designated a "Classic Cover" by CGC.

I believe this book could be scarce or simply very HTF. Not much current sales data other than a CGC 3.0 that sold for $449.00 in Nov. 2015. Nothing recent on Heritage either.

I purchased this here on the Boards. Solid, supple and fairly tight with edge chipping. It has a 3rd staple (detached) and small piece of tape on bottom, 3rd staple is not from manufacturing. Nice pages too. Any questions or you want more photos please do not hesitate.

21enwpt.jpg

t7ok8p.jpg

Asking Price: $120.00 :foryou:

Western Thrillers # 3 (M.S. Publishers, 1954)

Grade: Fine Plus

Supple Off-White to White pages.

Seller's Notes: The book presents and feels in-hand newsstand-fresh. However due to some innocuous light staining I had to down grade it. Glossy, supple and tight with 2 clean staples, which due to the manufacturing placement the book opens as pictured. You won't find a nicer copy. 100% complete w no restoration.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Asking Price $350.00 :)

ALL TRUE ROMANCE # 23 ".... I WAS THAT WOMAN!"

AJAX 1955 (a Farrell Publication)

GRADE: FINE / FINE PLUS

Supple Off-White to White interior pages

Seller's Comments: Glossy, supple, solid with 2 tight staples inside and out. Minor overall wear on the front cover with a higher grade back cover that has 2 very small seamless tears on the top edge. The bottom right FC corner has a long crease plus corner wear and tear (the tiny tip seems ready to come off). The interior sides of both covers are off-colored (possibly foxing).

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration of any kind.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg