• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK Winter Auction

7 posts in this topic

Going to be someone auction of PAIN if you collect Marvel Mystery Comics. Looks like someone is liquidating. I love watching these auction previews. For some reason it reminds my of when I was a kid and the Sears Christmas catalog would come out and me and my brothers would spend hours looking through it trying to decide what we wanted for Christmas.

Same thing with the liquidation of the Mile High Hit Comics over at Heritage

Given how the Peps did, I suspect we could see other runs pop up.

Doesn't really appear to be the same as the Pep which went from issue #1 right through to issue #21.

This Hit run appears to be more sporadic and seems to only encompass 8 different issues at this point in time. More similar in format to his sporadic Church run of 10 Blue Ribbon books that the consignor is putting up in this same HA auction scheduled for next February.

Common denominator: Church books. Definitely a high-end collector cashing out ...

And probably a good time for any long-term collector who have been into these books for a couple of decades as the market is hot right now and they would have made their money many times over.

Even for non-key mid run books which some of these Hits and Blue Ribbon issues would appear to be. (thumbs u