• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE TICK GIVEAWAY AUTOGRAPHED COMIC BOOK PLUS BONUS FIGURE
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Here's the link to The Official Tick Appreciation Thread where I'm giving it away!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9700184#Post9700184

2lji3aa.jpg

And the WINNER OF THIS MONTHS TICK GIVEAWAY with the number coming closest to 31 is......CONGRATULATIONS to JBrown who's winning number was 32! Please IM me with the address you would like for me to send your Autographed The Tick Comic Book Magazine, PLUS A Bonus Tick Action Figure (as seen actual in the photograph!).

Fan fave Patrick Warburton (Tick tv, Seinfeld) will be signing on Sat and Sunday at big Calgary (Alberta) Expo at the end of April, 2017. Projected attendance over 105,000. Other comics guests include artist/writer/action figure promoter :news:Todd McFarlane and writer Jim Shooter (Marvel's Secret Wars, Legion Super-heroes).