• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Love Pictorial 11

8 posts in this topic

True Love Pictorial 11- It was graded by another company but I will not skew your opinion with that.

Book looks great in hand- major flaws are rusty staples, bottom staple detached from front cover but attached to back. Let me know your thoughts. I included scans of the front and back covers and pictures.

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

uploading pictures

post image online

3.5 due to those fugly staples. Can you buy a beater printed the same year with still shiny staples and switch them? Or is that considered restoration? Honestly, for a slabbed comic you shouldn't even need the staples...

I am hoping for 4.0.

I would have agreed it would have been lower until I cracked open an 8.0 Jungle with rusty staples. (shrug)

My insecurity at how to score rusty staples is why I wasn't going to try to guess this book's grade though I shoot a try for most of the PGMs. I'm in the 1/3 range (3.0 to 3.5) if had to guess.