• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed: Variants, Variants And More Variants

80 posts in this topic

I'm new(ish) to the boards as a seller but have been leisurely selling collectibles of all sorts for over 15 years or so on eBay (See link to profile below). Most of my sales through the boards have been SA/BA if you've not seen me in here before. I am open to offers for all books in this listing! "I'll Take It" takes precedence over all other forms of communication. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, I will try to respond within an hour.

I'll be listing a lot of variants. Some high grade slabs, some high grade raw and some higher grade raw with a need for a press. I'm going to keep adding books so be sure to come back and take a look.

Payment

PayPal -- I will send an invoice unless other terms are agreed upon

Shipping

• Buyer to pay actual shipping (and insurance if necessary)
  • Priority mail or First Class
  • I will combine where I can with the goal of keeping shipping to a minimum
  • I will only ship within the U.S.

Members

I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the probation list.

Return Policy

14 day return period upon the buyer's receipt of the item. Refund will be provided if the book is returned in the same shape it was delivered. Please ask any questions you may have regarding returns before purchasing.

Best Regards,

JP

eBay Profile