• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

=Closed=

2 posts in this topic

I got this comic book as part of the deal from a large comic books lot that I purchased. There is very little information on its value with current marketing, but you can have a personal sketch by Ed McGuinness from his website started at $325. That's the only information I can find. I will let boards decide the outcome with this comic book. We know Ed is one of the great artists and his arts always awe to look at. The sketch is clean with his signature. The comic book itself graded at between 9.0 to 9.2. I don't know if it's relevant to state the grade, but I want to give full disclosure on this comic book.

Details:

The auction will begin at $180 with $400 buy it now. $10 increments until auction end at Dec. 20 11 PM PST. Free priority mail to winner bid. I will ship this comic book on Dec 21 to ensure arrive your place before Christmas. Hint: Great gift to any Ed Mc fans. ;)

Here's picture...

img002_zpsjpxfym6z.jpg