• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large Golden Age Comic Sale 100 + Books $10/15 Each

104 posts in this topic

Hey guys, my friend and I purchased a large comic collection and I plan on posting today 100+ Golden Age books at rock bottom prices. Most books will be either $10 or $15 each. Books nearly all bagged and boarded, granted in older bags and boards. Books do have a slight acid smell even though they were stored in normal room temperature conditions. There will be some pre-code horror, westerns, crime, funnies, etc.

Rules:

1st person to claim book in the thread gets it.

I will take returns if not pleased as long as books are sent back to me within 7 days of arrival and in same condition as sent.

Shipping will be shipped anyway you want, but no shipping outside the USA or Alaska or Hawaii.

No probation/HOS members.

Payment within 1 week unless other arrangements have been made. Will accept, check or PayPal.

Shipping will be actual cost and determined once I send you an invoice. 1 or 2 issues can usually be sent 1st class in a box for $5. I can use medium flat rate boxes for around 3-10 books.

Mystery Tales #15 $10

Book has small 1/2 piece out of top right corner and 3/4 inch out of lower staple. Cover is attached at top staple, previous owner used tape to attach lower cover to book. Book has spine wear, and a piece of tape on cover right below lower staple, cream but not brittle pages, centerfold firmly attached. Back cover has slight soiling.

a1ttGb4.jpg

DgyvF1r.jpg

Mystery Tales #26 $15

Book has nice overall cover, small triangle out of bottom of cover, spine has a 1/2 split split on the top, and a 1 3/4 spine split on the bottom. Cover is still attached at both staples ( a little loose on the top), pages are cream to off white, centerfold is still attached with no staple rust.

bOP8Bkw.jpg

nMmE0zY.jpg

You want to ship to Alaska and Hawaii. We are states and usps priority mail works just fine??

Flat rate boxes are the way to go

Nope. They were too late to join the US.

Wasn't our idea ...

lots of Canadians in this here thread...

I thought it smelled funny....., :eek:

It much because there always picking their ice holes, rotten moose humpers.

And, there's a whiff of Alaskan in here too. Now all we need is Pineapple Bill for the whole trifecta of odor...., :sick: