• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

64 posts in this topic

Just in time for all the Star Wars hype I've got a long box full of very high grade Dark Horse Star Wars books up for grabs. These books are part of an original owner collection I picked up last year and the guy bagged and boarded the best copy he could buy and never read them. I've been debating sending in some since they all are 9.6/9.8 contenders for what I can see. I'll scan a few tonight and post them up so you can see how nice they look but most do not even have the usual spine tick or two so this is a great way to pick up a high grade set for dirt cheap.

Shipping will be $4 for the 1st book but only $0.25 for each additional book so grab a set of 5 for $5 or grab 25 for $10. International buyers are welcome but shipping will be at cost which is usually $12 for the 1st book and $1 for each additional book. I'll be happy to ship 1st class but sorry to say even that is costly overseas or to Canada.

I prefer Paypal but I'm happy to work out other payment options such as check or MO. I do offer a 100% return policy but if you expect a near perfect unread 9.6 book then I can't imagine you will be unhappy.

X-Wing Rogue Squadron Masquerade 1, 2 & 4

Star Wars X-Wing Squadron Special

Star Wars Protocol Offensive

Tales of the Jedi The Collection SOLD

$2 a piece

IMG_0058_zpsdqh7o9v0.jpg

Classic Star Wars 18, 19 & 20

Boba Fett Twin Engines of Destruction

Boba Fett Bounty on Bar-Kooda

Bounty Hunters Scoundrel's Wages

$2 Each

IMG_0051_zpsmrenybdg.jpg