• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The thread we've all been waiting for - post your Boris and Julie pieces
1 1

133 posts in this topic

Anyways, you paid a compliment and enjoyed a post on this thread? I can't have that. I present to you... Demon's Crest. The subject matter (the game for which this served as the illustration) is a real classic, and I don't know about you, but I can't enough of winged demons in a thong :cloud9:

demons%20crest.jpg

Why does the signature look scratched out on this one?

I spy ghouls and ghosts arcade side art in the background! :headbang:

Ahh you might be right.

That one was done by Frank Cirocco.

That's neat, even if I did always hate the Red Arremer and his damn swooping pattern! I know he went on to a series of his own, but I never played even the console one, let alone the later handhelds.

Neat piece.

Anyways, you paid a compliment and enjoyed a post on this thread? I can't have that. I present to you... Demon's Crest. The subject matter (the game for which this served as the illustration) is a real classic, and I don't know about you, but I can't enough of winged demons in a thong :cloud9:

demons%20crest.jpg

Why does the signature look scratched out on this one?

Its not. Just digitally. I had to remove it briefly some purpose, can't even remember what, and I'm too lazy to take another pic :P

Ahh you might be right.

That's neat, even if I did always hate the Red Arremer and his damn swooping pattern! I know he went on to a series of his own, but I never played even the console one, let alone the later handhelds.

Neat piece.

The later series is demon's crest :gossip: (and, without complicating the answer too much, also gargoyle's quest)

His little accidental margin shot turned out to be foreshadowing :insane:

Ahh you might be right.

Neat piece.

The later series is demon's crest :gossip:

Yeah, I know. I have a friend that tried to get me to try the games out for years, he enjoyed the handheld games more than the console one. Hadn't thought of that character in years, so it really is a neat piece to see.

yeah, i lose myself too most of the time.

;)

anyway, time to get back to The Art !

honestly, i cant see why anyone wouldn't like boris vallejo's art. i love it. then again, im a 'sword-and-sorcery' 'conan yes!' kinda guy.

;)

39k for SSOC 4 at clink the other day!  Yow!   Can't remember seeing a Boris painting that high at auction before and not a super strong image either IMO.

Could SSOC 1 crack 100k if it were to sell?    Would that be the first 100k boris painting?    (I don't know anything about Boris private sales outside of the ones I've participated in).

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FALLSUB.ASP%3FFocused%3D1%26id%3D1398%26pg%3D8%23Item_1234667&id=1234667&itemType=1

Edited by Bronty