• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrific 4 & Fighting Yank 6 added to Some Golden Age & Gerber covers

21 posts in this topic

For sale, some of the last books in my golden age & Gerber Cover collection (plus a a few others.)

Most of this stuff is going to be rare, unusual, classic covers, or all of the above.

The usual rules...

* No probies, HOSer, or generally bad people. Low post count, I may request reference.

* Shipping to continental US included. Anywhere else we'll work out.

* 15 day return on raws, none on CGC books.

* Paypal preferred.

* In thread :takeit: beats PM.

* I'll listen on any offer as usual

* Back cover scans available on request.

Let's start with:

Liberty Comics #12 CGC 7.0 OWW -- SOLD! Classic skull cover

Mutt & Jeff #nn (#2) CGC 4.0 CROW -- $350 Rare! Gerber 8

Sparkler Comics #4 CGC 4.5 LTOW -- $200 Fun cover, Hogarth Tarzan inside

Fantastic Four #67 CGC 9.4 White -- SOLD! (Under GPA! First appearance and of origin of Him/Warlock. Don't want to sell it but times are what they are.)

And you know what, these are left from my last thread:

World War III CGC 2.5 -- $475 Great cover but a beat up back cover

Shadow v.1 #3 CGC 4.0 OW -- $500

Planet #4 CGC 3.5 RESTORED (MP) CROW pages -- $450

(color touch, tear seals, soine splits sealed, staple replaced)

Claire Voyant NN CGC 5.5 CROW pages -- $475 (lingerie cover)

* * * JUST ADDED! * * *

Fighting Yank #6 CGC 3.5 CROW pages -- $900 Classic war cover, Hitler appearance

Now the defects: Extra staples that aren't manufacturing, 1 piece of tape on the interior cover, and the 9th page is detached.

Terrific Comics #4 CGC 2.5 CROW Pages -- $700 Classic War cover

Or $1500 for the pair, paypal'd, shipped & insured to the continental US.

FF 67 :takeit:

:banana:

Congrats David :)

...does this mean 100s of undercopies are now possibly available? hm

It means a lot more than that! The MP1s, the various Warlocks, the unslabbed, 1st page signed Starlin Strange Tales, the extra FF 66s, my three-year old, you name it.

But yeah, I'm pretty excited. It looks gorgeous, and Andy here says it's sweet in hand. I'm to the point where almost all my slabs are Warlock related. This will be the nicest comic in the lot for sure.

And thanks to agro23 here for putting it up for sale. I will cherish it on your behalf, sir. :D

Fighting Yank #6 CGC 3.5 CROW pages -- $900 Classic war cover, Hitler appearance

Now the defects: Extra staples that aren't manufacturing, 1 piece of tape on the interior cover, and the 9th page is detached.

FY6-fc.jpg