• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Asgard

163 posts in this topic

From Mild Mannered Mica.... This is just for fun.

Some threads start off "show me your polka dot covers" and such.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just poking fun...

I see where some people don't like new threads being started, hopefully no one will mind a thread in humor).

Enjoy the "Tales of the Enchantress"...This weeks story

fashion0001.jpg

fashion0002.jpg

fashion0011.jpg

Odin's Imperial hand-stitched LongBoots fabricated from brushed troll fur are currently available in all sizes and half sizes from Land's End. For that immortal sense of comfort and omnipotence one sorely needs after a long day at the office.

See www.landsend.com

Dude, this could have been done in one big post. Just tryign to get yer numbers up. I know your game 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

I'm sure you don't really mean this. I've seen what some posters do to get their numbers up by starting flame wars. If you do a search on every post I've made, you'll see that over 60% of them come with a cover scan of some kind. The truth about why I split up these posts is simple. They are almost 2 Meg altogether.

But I do hope you enjoy them.

These are GREAT! Keep going! I never thought of the Rainbow Bridge as a giant fashion runway!

I really appreciate that. Thanks Red Hook. I guess Kirby was always trying to come up with the perfect outfit for Odin... Either that or never had an old issue laying around to consult, so he would come up with something on the spot.

I appreciate the feedback. cool.gif

christmas, don't listen to kiltman. him dogging you for post padding is likely the most ironic post you'll see all day. notice the day he regged and the number of posts he has. rock on, scotty, i say!

that being said, i'm enjoying the holy heck out of these things. thanks for posting them. the "peach colored apron" comment got me a nose full of coffee, so thanks also for that

fashion0013.jpg

fashion0014.jpg

About the only time you don't see Odin dressed to kill is when he disguises himself as a mere mortal and goes to Earth.

In fact he spent a few years on Earth participating in something you mortals call Television where he pretended to

have two nephews that drove an orange chariot.

fashion0015.jpg

fashion0016.jpg

In spite of all the outfits I have seen him wear, he still somehow manages to amaze us at times.

fashion0017.jpg

Really funny stuff Mica.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

What catagory does this outfit choice fall under? Would love to hear your take on what Kirby was thinking here.

The brown loafers seem a bit too casual for my taste.

odin.JPG