• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Asgard

163 posts in this topic

Thanks for the picture Ze-man. The loafers appear to have velcro straps, which makes things easy for a guy who changes outfits every 17 minutes. They do match his belt, but I'm with you, I think these loafers were already under the Royal Bed when he got up in the morning. His helmet is wild. Looks like he can pick up some UHF channels with the center of his helmet. This outfit is for fashion only. You certainly couldn't fight with the sword that comes with the belt. (Well I suppose you could draw the sword one time breaking open the strap which is smaller than the sword is wide, but would Odin ever rip up any outfit?)

I've met my match. Red Hook bows to the totally hilarious Mica! hail.gif BTW the way, Odin's shoulderpad accessory is known informally in Asgard as "The Spruce Goose".

Wow, I should have thought of that. Tailors of Asgard is indeed the perfect title.

Also Red Hook has had some great lines as well. Thanks guys.

OH MY GOODNESS...HA, Thanks guys for the support.

this-thread-rocks.jpg

rocked.jpg

I used that guys right eye and mouth. And I added an Asgardian to the crowd. Odin doesn't go any where without his secret service.

rocked.jpg

Cmon Mica... that Helmet does not even come close to matching those shorts... I thought you had fashion sense.

Plus he needs to wear a MUCH LARGER hemlet to help minimize his big tummy.

Ze-

hi.gif

Marvel Mistake time. After a battle Odin and Thor look around at the devastation.

A small fire is burning in the background. Odin's hlemet has horns. But seconds later the horns are missing.

horns.jpg

Maybe the fire melted them off. It does look like its starting to rage out of control just 30 seconds later. Why didn't Thor whip up a rainstorm to stop it right away?

Easy to store helmets..... Simply hang them on the wall, or carry them around with the built in handle.

handle1.jpg

handle2.jpg

There appears to be a certain amount of "BLING BLING" shiny sparkly rocks.

Either that or Odin still uses the bedazzler.

backarmor.jpg

backarmor3.jpgbackarmor2.jpg

I've been wondering lately if this thread should be moved to the SILVER-AGE. At first I thought it would be too general a subject...after all it's a parody. I'm still pondering it over.

Easy to store helmets..... Simply hang them on the wall, or carry them around with the built in handle.

handle1.jpg

handle2.jpg

There appears to be a certain amount of "BLING BLING" shiny sparkly rocks.

Either that or Odin still uses the bedazzler.

I think those pictures conclusively prove who was behind the Teletubbies. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

teletubbie.gif