• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lynda carters wonder woman costume!

21 posts in this topic

can any of you guys hook me up with someone who is interested in selling lynder carters original screen worn wonder woman costume? its the only costume im missing

Did they have duplicate costumes on the set or just one. I mean the series lasted a couple of years.

can any of you guys hook me up with someone who is interested in selling lynder carters original screen worn wonder woman costume? its the only costume im missing

Did they have duplicate costumes on the set or just one. I mean the series lasted a couple of years.

There were at least two as her costume changed during the series.

there were 12 costumes made for george reeves

at least 120 made for christphers reeves movies

at least 28 that i know of for lois n clark 1990s show..

yes i have adam wests costume too,also micheal keaton too and every man that ever played superman.....except for the new movie comming out,,i even have supergirl,,helen slaters costume...thats my big thing, sups costumes and action 1s

Can anyone sell me Lynda Carter out of her wonder woman costume?

Doesn't she live in your neck of the woods? Has she aged well?

She does indeed. Not very far from my house. In fact, my wife saw her at our gym a few weeks ago. Said she was still attractive but she is a woman in her mid-50s or so now and things have changed from those good old days back in the 70s. I've never seen her in person.

We have a DVD Time/Life set of 45 Muppet Show episodes. I watched the Lynda Carter episode (probably around 1980-81) with my 2 year old the other week. She was definitely a looker back then!

hail.gif

Get help. poke2.gif

Get help. poke2.gif

No no, in all fairness, Action1kid would only need help if he were asking for the original WW costume, unwashed.

Get help. poke2.gif

No no, in all fairness, Action1kid would only need help if he were asking for the original WW costume, unwashed.

"It is the only costume I'm missing."

Doesn't that mean he already OWNS the original WW costume, unwashed? 893whatthe.gif

Get help. poke2.gif

"It is the only costume I'm missing."

Doesn't that mean he already OWNS the original WW costume, unwashed? 893whatthe.gif

confused.gif Ich verstehe dich nicht.