• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Leftovers-----So cheap and so Yummy!!!!---Thread Closed. Thanks

231 posts in this topic

Well, only ones who want to buy Silver DC that is...

hahahahaha....why you little GA lover with incredible taste and crazy spending habbits.......ok thats as mean as i get on xmas. cav you and i will be battling a lot this year.......and i have really bad news for you.....im starting to love all bakers....get ready to refi the house my friend :roflmao:

hahahahaha....why you little GA lover with incredible taste and crazy spending habbits.......ok thats as mean as i get on xmas. cav you and i will be battling a lot this year.......and i have really bad news for you.....im starting to love all bakers....get ready to refi the house my friend :roflmao:

Bakers? Noooooo....not another competitor...%&*#$@^

16359396669_b04cf069c5.jpg

Bakers? Noooooo....not another competitor...%&*#$@^

16359396669_b04cf069c5.jpg

hahahah dont worry i have a lot im chasing at the same time

Now adding up the rest comes out to $143.50........take them all for $100

merry xmas

How many drumsticks are your leftovers with your offer? hmlol I just had my Christmas dinner (yum!) ... then see your thread here.

Rangers #39--I was not going to sell this but some guy asked me for some GA so lets post a bunch and see who's alone like me on xmas lol. This is a gorgeous copy. Solid 7.0/7.5. great colors and beautiful interior.....such a yummy book. Asking $125 SOLD

Untitled-76-p1%2014_zpscjf6jzvw.jpg

You didn't even wait for the 50% of guide price...damn...

there wont be for gold i sell my soul to get these so i cant do half off. Like cav i barely like silver but i love gold. Selling these to get others i really want.