• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Leftovers-----So cheap and so Yummy!!!!---Thread Closed. Thanks

231 posts in this topic

Brian, did you just tell him "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" ? Goodness, and in public. The scandal!

If i showed mine ill have to be charging way more than these prices....... :roflmao:

Good one ComCav... lol

Hey, solar, com says he'll pay 3,000 for that Superworld. At least, I think he said that...we've had a lot of discussions and I know a 3 was in one of them and some zeros...so I'm pretty sure he said that...

Brian, did you just tell him "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" ? Goodness, and in public. The scandal!

If i showed mine ill have to be charging way more than these prices....... :roflmao:

Good one ComCav... lol

Hey, solar, com says he'll pay 3,000 for that Superworld. At least, I think he said that...we've had a lot of discussions and I know a 3 was in one of them and some zeros...so I'm pretty sure he said that...

I really wouldnt sell it from 3k....but Cav has been asking me for that book for like 4 months so hes got the first shot.....rare azz book